KNUTH Model R 32 Basic Radial Drill Press
Drill presses are available in different configurations such as a radial arm drill machine, a floor or benchtop drill press. KNUTH's drill press models cover hole diameter capacity from under 1 inch, up to large 4 inches. Many of our drills have auto quill feed, depth stops, tapping feature, and coolant system. Some of our newest models feature a digital display with modern touch screen technology which can be used to change measurement units, and adjust drilling parameters for throughput increase with ease.
This machine is manufactured in China at Knuth factory.
coolant system, cube table, halogen light
1 Warranty: Standard (12) months new machine warranty, one shift operation (2,000 hrs).
R 32 BASIC Radial Drill Press
Rigid Radial Drill Press With an unbeatable Price/Performance Ratio
• For drilling, reaming and tapping
• Machine Frame made of high quality cast iron with heavy ribbing to minimize virtually all vibrations
• Precision-ground gears for quiet operation
• Precision layout of electrical and mechanical controls at the headstock for easy operation
• Motorized arm height adjustment
• Spindle made of high quality hardened steel for accurate cuts every time
• Mechanical clamping for head column arm
|Dimensions||55 x 28 x 74 in.|
Specifications R32 Basic:
Drilling Capacity (steel/cast iron): 1 in. / 1.3 in.
Column Diameter: 8 in.
Throat(spindle-to-column-surface) max.: 32 in.
Throat (spindle-to-column surface) min.: 12.6 in.
Spindle nose-to table dist. max.: 34 in.
Spindle nose-to Table dist. min.: 12.5 in.
Cube table dimensions (LxWxH): 15.7 x 15.7 x 13.8 in.
Machine base dimensions (LxWxH): 54 x 28 x 6.3 in.
Spindle mount: MT4
Quill stroke: 9.4"
Speeds (quantity /range): 6 (75-1220) rpm
Feeds (quantity/range): 3 (0.004 in. - 0.009 in.) inch/rev
Motor rating: 2 HP
Weight: 3140 lbs.
Overall dimensions LxwxH): 55 x 28 x 74 in.
Power: 230V, 60Hz, 3-Phase